Production History for the Play Dogfall
- Completed in 2002, DOGFALL was first workshopped in Gardner-Webb University's Playwright's Workshop in 2003 starring Matthew Winning as Mike and Karl Mosbacher as Dr. McKenzie.
- The play was presented as a staged reading at North Carolina Weslyan University and at the NCTC state convention in November 2004.
- It was also presented in Greensboro, North Carolina by the Playwrights Forum as part of their annual NC New Play Project.
- The play received its professional premiere at the North Carolina Stage Company in Asheville, NC in January 2011 as part of their Catalyst Series. The play was produced by the Sanguine Theatre Troupe and starred Brad Archer as Mike.
Awards and honors FOR THE PLAY DOGFALL
DOGFALL has received the following Awards & Honors:
- Southeastern Theatre Conference's (SETC) Charles Getchel New Play Award (2004/05).
- The Mark Gilbert New Play Award for 2005 awarded by the Greensboro (NC) Playwright's Forum and selected for production in the annual NC New Play Project.
- North Carolina Theatre Conference's (NCTC) New Play Award for 2004.
- Semi-Finalist in Edward Albee's Last Frontier Theatre Conference, 2004.
- The play was first published in Southern Theatre Magazine in 2005.